1.    #1  
    I noticed today my battery was draining pretty quick and the phone was running hot. I received a text from my mom and it had her facebook pic as the avatar. I opened up my contacts and found my facebook friends in with my contacts. I know this is an option but I never told it to combine my facebook contacts in. I had recently downloaded the palm facebook app and wondering if this is part of having the app. Anyone else experience this??
    Yep, just delete Facebook from the list of contacts accounts and they will go bye-bye.

After I hit submit, I started wondering if I am remembering that correctly. I am pretty sure Facebook was added to my contacts at one point, but I can't remember if it was when I downloaded the Facebook app or when I added my Facebook account to the photo app. Leaving this here in case someone already read it.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/17/2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: i may be insane
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Yup, the fb app appears to do this. There are other threads about this if you want to search for them, but bottom line is yes.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yep, just delete Facebook from the list of contacts accounts and they will go bye-bye.

After I hit submit, I started wondering if I am remembering that correctly. I am pretty sure Facebook was added to my contacts at one point, but I can't remember if it was when I downloaded the Facebook app or when I added my Facebook account to the photo app. Leaving this here in case someone already read it.
    Facebook contacts do get added if you add your facebook account to photos as well.
    omg ahh stupid and annoying. if this is synergy, it sucks.