Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Getting this error when following a link from a Facebook SMS notification that I've been tagged in a pic. This started happening about two weeks ago and I can't trace what patch I might have added or what else would have caused this to start happening. I will try to add a screen shot shortly, however being at work I'm unsure if I'll be able to attach a photo or not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigfire; 11/17/2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Best way to troubleshoot it would be to delete all patches and then install the patches one-by-one, after you install each patch check to see if you can follow the facebook URL, keep doing this until you have installed all of the patches or till you have found which patch is causing this problem. Might take a long time depending on how many patches you have installed. Not sure if there is any other quicker way to do it.

good luck.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Troubleshot...and apparently somethins trouble....sh!t!!!!

removed theme and did EPR...with no patches, I still get the bad yellow triangle....hm
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    This happened to me last night for the first time.