1.    #1  
    After upgrading to 1.3.1 my calendar is no longer showing my sports calendar that show up in Google calendar online. It shows my weather calendar and my GF's linked calendar; just not my sports ones.

Anyone else experiencing this issue/how to fix it?

Ryan
    Mine doesn't work, and and I have read posts from others that the sports calendar wont sync to the Pre. It's not just you - and you can't fix it. You can, however, import other sports calendars into the Google Calendar and those should sync fine.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    There are some subscribed calendars that do work for me (US Holidays), but the Football calendar is not working for me either. Is there a way to export the subscribed calendar from google cal and then import directly to your own calendar? Thanks.
    Search for ical sports and then just import the link into your google caledar.
  5.    #5  
    What is so weird to me is that it worked in 1.2.1 and now it doesn't. They just need to return the functionality.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RLovelett View Post
    What is so weird to me is that it worked in 1.2.1 and now it doesn't. They just need to return the functionality.
    I could not get it to work for 1.2.1 either.
  7.    #7  
    Now I'm totally stumped. I guess it's not that big of a deal.
    This is not a Palm Pre issue it is a problem with google. Google default sports calendars don't sync but you can add other iCal sports calendar URL to google calendar and it will then sync the .ics.

There is the fix - Do not use default Google Sports calendars go here: MySportsCal.com look up the team and right click on the calendar icon and 'copy link'. The go to google calendar add new calendar URL and paste that URL.

Presto!
    Last edited by scott healey; 11/17/2009 at 03:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    There is the fix - Do not use default Google Sports calendars go here: MySportsCal.com look up the team and right click on the calendar icon and 'copy link'. The go to google calendar add new calendar URL and paste that URL.
    Those are subpar though. They dont show the times of the games and dont update. Really kind of stinks this doesnt work properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenPreed View Post
    Those are subpar though. They dont show the times of the games and dont update. Really kind of stinks this doesnt work properly.
    They do show the times just not the score. Until google fixes theirs, is it not better than nothing?