1.    #1  
    I imported my 1450 pre contacts to google about 4 hours ago. NOthing is showing up yet on my pre. How long does it take? Is it supposed to be instant? I created a contact on my pre and it showed up on googles site but my contacts arent showing up yet.
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind, I figured it out. I just removed the google profile on my pre and added it again. Once I added it the sync started up. Is there a Thank you button where I can thank myself?
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Hiyo. That's one way of doing it but there is a also a "Sync Now" button in the Contacts app's preferences. I think it also randomly pokes the cloud on its own as well. (It seems like its every 30-60 minutes or so).
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNiteWithJme View Post
    Hiyo. That's one way of doing it but there is a also a "Sync Now" button in the Contacts app's preferences. I think it also randomly pokes the cloud on its own as well. (It seems like its every 30-60 minutes or so).
    I tried that but it didnt seem to do anything. Thanx for the tip anyways. Do you know if you can delete the palm profile contacts? I have dupliactes now and I just want to be rid of the palm profile!