1.    #1  
    So are we thinkin Palm will put this into an update? and if not is there any upcoming homebrew???? a ton of us still have myspace and want to be able to sync with myspace IM.....
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    We cant even use Facebook IM and IMO Myspace sucks -_- myspace is for kids facebook is for everyone!
  3.    #3  
    lol ya but im to lazy to go start a dang facebook lol and myspace still works fine lol...we need all of our social sites to sync!!!!
    Be thankful it doesnt! :P You would have 200 more contacts to deal with!
    facebook used to sync for me and now it won't... Grrrr
    I don't think MySpace is popular enough or technologically advanced enough to easily allow syncing with WebOS.

MySpace barely has an application API and has been dragging it's feet on upgrading it's archaic codebase. If they start to become more open and better technically then we might see a MySpace third-party sync tool, but I doubt we will ever see MySpace integrated into WebOS.
    MySpace sync would be nice!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCarnley View Post
    I don't think MySpace is popular enough or technologically advanced enough to easily allow syncing with WebOS.

MySpace barely has an application API and has been dragging it's feet on upgrading it's archaic codebase. If they start to become more open and better technically then we might see a MySpace third-party sync tool, but I doubt we will ever see MySpace integrated into WebOS.

ha i totally agree its frikken ancient, but you think with the use base still being there they would try a lil harder, i mean i remember when they made it to were you recieved updates via mms so i mean theyve got the ideas to do it....

on another note now im tryin to make my pre a wifi router, need 1.3.1 tether????