Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    anyone else have this issue? i removed it to check something and now it says its the wrong user name which is obviously not the case as I have FB integration into my contacts, the app.

anyone know a work around?
    I have had this issue as well. Facebook logs in fine online and contact sync works great on synergy... but not on the photos...
    Same here...
    No idea to fix it??
    Same problem here as well. I had an account added, tried to upload a photo and it kept failing, so I deleted the account and can no longer add it back.
    exact same problem what do i do. i know my facebook user name ans password is correct but it won't let me add
    I guess the first question would be, is anyone NOT having this problem to make sure it isn't a server issue or anything like that.
    Yep, same problem here as well. Day or so ago Doctored the phone. Just checked this and cant do it as well.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    If you can't log into facebook even though you know your logins are correct....try clearing the cache, cookies and history in your web perferences and then log back into facebook. that should work.
    This is in the photo app and that shouldn't make a difference, but I tried it anyway and it didn't do anything. Try posting a photo to your facebook from the photo app and let me know if it works for you.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I too am having the same problem...hopefully it will be resolved soon and also having facebook sync with only the contact that are in your phone and not every person you are friends with through facebook
    I just got my phone swapped and had trouble logging into my facebook account in the contacts preference the first 3 times. Worked on the 4th.

Palm or Facebook issue?
    Ok i have a solution : delete all facebook account (contact, calendar, photo) and re-enter facebook account in calendar or contact only : miracle, facebook account is ok in photo!
    Quote Originally Posted by sausalito View Post
    Ok i have a solution : delete all facebook account (contact, calendar, photo) and re-enter facebook account in calendar or contact only : miracle, facebook account is ok in photo!
    This worked for me as well. This may have come about after loosing part of my contact (e-mail) etc. after Doctoring the phone. Seems to have made two accounts.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Have any of you gone into your list and re-synced the account manually?
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickerZ View Post
    I guess the first question would be, is anyone NOT having this problem to make sure it isn't a server issue or anything like that.
    i have/am not having this problem. uploaded pics just a few min ago
    I was having the same issue...I had removed the account from Photos and tried adding it back into Photos, but it would not work, kept telling me that the username/password were wrong even though I knew they were correct....

►►► HERE IS THE SOLUTION:

Make sure the Facebook account is deleted from Contacts, Calendar and Photos. If it exists in any of them, remove/delete it.

Once it is completely removed, add it to the Contacts again and let it sync. Once it is finished syncing, it will appear in the other areas again, no need to add it separately.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawleytronics View Post
    I was having the same issue...I had removed the account from Photos and tried adding it back into Photos, but it would not work, kept telling me that the username/password were wrong even though I knew they were correct....

►►► HERE IS THE SOLUTION:

Make sure the Facebook account is deleted from Contacts, Calendar and Photos. If it exists in any of them, remove/delete it.

Once it is completely removed, add it to the Contacts again and let it sync. Once it is finished syncing, it will appear in the other areas again, no need to add it separately.
    This did it for me Thanks
    It is still not working for me any suggestions.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I needed to reboot my Pre between removing and adding accounts. Worked for me
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    you guys need to use the search tool in this forum... i had the same issue before, and just had it again.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast