Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicX View Post
    you guys need to use the search tool in this forum... i had the same issue before, and just had it again.
    If you're talking about this thread. . .

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...k-uploads.html

Then that isn't working for most folks. Nor are your instructions very clear.

A bit of topic and a bit of a rant, but what in the hell happen to the proper use of the English language? Things like simple punctuation and capitalization make forum posts so much easier to read and follow. </rant>
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by artitumis View Post
    If you're talking about this thread. . .

[url]

Then that isn't working for most folks. Nor are your instructions very clear.

A bit of topic and a bit of a rant, but what in the hell happen to the proper use of the English language? Things like simple punctuation and capitalization make forum posts so much easier to read and follow. </rant>

This is exactly how things get "off" topic, if that's what you meant. Don't comment on punctuation and spelling when your post screams illiteracy.

All I was pointing out, is that there is a need to do an extensive search before starting another thread that is similar to others.

And for your information, my fix has helped a lot of people. The fix where you only erase all three facebook accts did not work for me. I understand that it has worked for others- so try the easier of the two first.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12