1.    #1  
    Is anyone having problems with Yahoo IM loading there account. I am I belive that the address book loaded but I cant get IM to load it just spins. Im going on 30min that its just spinning
    Quote Originally Posted by flowmastr1x View Post
    Is anyone having problems with Yahoo IM loading there account. I am I belive that the address book loaded but I cant get IM to load it just spins. Im going on 30min that its just spinning
    Yea basically having the same problem. Contacts lists my yahoo folks but i can't synch mail or messaging. I get invalid password/username or the like. My yahoo accounts are about 10 years old.....what gives???

Edit: is PreCentral running alittle slow or it's just me?. I reset my DSL modem and router. i'm getting these "504" timeout messages..
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    No problem with mine.
    Im wondering if there is a setting that needs to be changed on my yahoo account?...for both mail and messaging??

Edit: I left my Pre or about an hour to go eat some breakfast that I cooked. I came back and tried to do a yahoo synch of both mail and messaging and it all went through......dont know wha happened in the background....now to see what tweaks and patches i can load.
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 11/14/2009 at 10:46 AM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    you know what I think??

palm' server is being raped at the moment...that's why the cloud is running super slow...
    i get it to work by signing out on the status and then selecting available. if I select sign in from the yahoo im part it doesnt do anything
    anyone figure out how to get your status to just be online without letting others know your "mobile"?