1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Does anyone know whether the calendar can be sync'd without the email being sync'd? I have not seen a selection to unselect the mail. We currently have a need to be able to sync calendar without syncing email.....Thanks Much
    Here's what I did. I set up the email account for the calendar I wanted. That automatically set up the calendar and contacts for that account. Then I went into preferences under contacts and mail and deleted the account. That left the calendar intact but stopped the syncing of the contacts and mail. A few extra steps, but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnmlaw View Post
    Here's what I did. I set up the email account for the calendar I wanted. That automatically set up the calendar and contacts for that account. Then I went into preferences under contacts and mail and deleted the account. That left the calendar intact but stopped the syncing of the contacts and mail. A few extra steps, but it works.
    When I delete the account in either of the areas (contacts, email, or calendar) it deletes it across all three.
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre
    I would also have interest in knowing how to do this as a quick glance at my boss' calendar would help when I'm out of the office. But I do not want to read emails or have contacts imported to my phone from my boss' account so I have never tried.