1.    #1  
    Hi everyone! I'm new here, I just got my pre a few days ago. So far, things have been great with a few exceptions - one being that I'm having trouble synching my work email with the pre (exchange - I have just an outbox, tried the secruity certificate fixes and nothing helps!). The other issue I ran into today - for some reason when I go to my facebook page now it's not letting me update my status! When I touch the field to input "what are you doing now" it goes from a type able field to a gray line and I can't type in it anymore.

Facebook worked fine yesterday, I was able to update my status with no problem. Any ideas? Maybe I changed something?

Thanks for any help!
    odds are the problem was on FB end, they have so many bugs.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dawnkyung View Post
    When I touch the field to input "what are you doing now" it goes from a type able field to a gray line and I can't type in it anymore.
    Having the same issue.
    I'm having the same issue wit da facebook app...but the best thing you can do is go to Login | Facebook and you'll be able to access facebook as if ur on ya computer....
    its facebook.com/home.php
  6. Dew
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I'm having the same problem.

Everytime I tap the wall post text bar it just turns into a thin grey box and doesn't let me type anything. This majorly sucks considering there is no native Facebook app for this phone.

That's really my only complaint for the Palm Pre so far.
    I had the same issue. I ended up closing the web and reopening it. That fixed it for me. After this feed's update FB has been acting strange!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    My issue now is that all os the updates appear in complete random order on touch.facebook

Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue. Anyone hear of a solution yet?

I don't normally use facebook from my phone a whole lot, but told myself earlier today that I'd start. Of course, now it's not working! Go figure!