View Poll Results: What are the top three things you do on your Pre?

Voters
686. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phone

471 68.66%
  • Contact Management

200 29.15%
  • Calendar / scheduling

369 53.79%
  • Tasks

58 8.45%
  • Memos

50 7.29%
  • Email

469 68.37%
  • Social Networking (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc)

141 20.55%
  • Messaging / IM

296 43.15%
  • Listening to Music / Watching Video

124 18.08%
  • Taking Pictures

60 8.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Voted
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Definitely hope to see many more contests on the site!
    I wish the phone came with this built in from day 1.
    And in addition, I really would like to make an entire backup of the entire phone and then save to a cd and keep for that rainy day and or an update failure.

If some one could invent / design a program that does all that, I'm sure they could sell lots of copies of their work to an eager public and throw in wifi/blue tooth and or usb cable connectivity boy id be one of the first in line to throw money on the table and walk away with a .

Palm are you listening / reading ......?....You have a ready market...!!!

You know that a blackberry device comes with something above right out of the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    I bought Companionlink early on. It syncs via the web: Outlook-->Google-->Pre and vice versa and seems to work just fine. Why would using a USB cable be news or considered an "update"?! Sorry, I'm a rookie and confused. What am I missing?!
    Because my work doesn't allow you to sync over wifi for security reasons. So I have to keep another set of contacts on google and use google calendar sync to get my outlook calendar to update on my pre. I don't have a good solution for notes. I just wish a basic usb sync came standard and I didn't have to pay for it but I'm glad companion link have this option.
    I do so much more on my Pre!

My top wishes (as of today) for my Pre:
    1. Audible App. I miss my audio books!
    2. Roboform. My favorite password manager just made it to the iPod/iPhone. Now I want it on the best smart phone!
    3. An app that toggles wifi AND Bluetooth at the same time. When I leave the house, I turn wifi off and Bluetooth on. When I get back, I do it in reverse. I'd like to do it with one click.
    4. File managemnent without going into dev mode.

Free is Great
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Any sync is good sync!!! Ask me or any of the other people who have had "The Cloud" fail them.
    Quote Originally Posted by da1Bear View Post
    I do so much more on my Pre!

My top wishes (as of today) for my Pre:
    1. Roboform. My favorite password manager just made it to the iPod/iPhone. Now I want it on the best smart phone!
    2. An app that toggles wifi AND Bluetooth at the same time. When I leave the house, I turn wifi off and Bluetooth on. When I get back, I do it in reverse. I'd like to do it with one click.
    3. File managemnent without going into dev mode.

Free is Great

I like these options also.
    Top 3. So limiting. I do email, SMS, & phone the most, but enjoy watching movies, listening to blogs, checking weather/news, & keeping up with social/business circles. Naturally there is the ever pressing appointments that causes the calendar to buzz me.
    It is not just 3 things.
    So who won?
    Phone
    Email
    Messaging / IM

Where's my software? }
    +1
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drizek View Post
    Missing"browse the web".
    I put Phone, IM, and email, because I do those the most often, but calendar, memos, tasks, and content management are just as important to me. REALLY wish I could sync my memos in Mac Mail with my Pre...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234