1.    #1  
    I have a customer that is implementing an IT policy from Exchange onto a Palm Pre. One of the policies implemented is to challenge the user with a username/password (lockout password) after a certain amount of minutes of inactivity.

Sorry all I meant to say 1.2 on my postings. I fat fingered the wrong version of the OS
    Last edited by dhmantell; 10/30/2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Incorrect versioning
    Are you trying to say that your running 1.3? I'm confused as it has not been released yet. 1.2.1 is the lastest here in the colonies and 1.1.3 is running in the EU.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    so... where did you get 1.3? have you reported this bug to palm?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Your thread title is confusing!
    I despise secure lock
    Have to put in a PIN everytime you want to use the phone and stupid 1and1.com hosted exchange refuses to turn it off.
    Your title sucks as I thought maybe a release was coming that made this more tolerable. You know like ONLY when you actually are checking emails.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    This thread sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by dhmantell View Post
    I have a customer that is implementing an IT policy from Exchange onto a Palm Pre. One of the policies implemented is to challenge the user with a username/password (lockout password) after a certain amount of minutes of inactivity.

Sorry all I meant to say 1.2 on my postings. I fat fingered the wrong version of the OS
    I corrected your thread title to have the right version and to include a reference to the subject.

I am still not sure what you are asking?

- Craig