1.    #1  
    Has anyone encountered this issue, or have a solution for it?

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Umm... you can scroll the menu.
  3.    #3  
    Bah, I did not know that. But how do I keep it that way (fully displayed) instead of having to scroll each time?
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Trojan View Post
    Bah, I did not know that. But how do I keep it that way (fully displayed) instead of having to scroll each time?
    I don't believe you can. You just have to scroll.
    yeah took me a while to realize you can scroll.
    You can click it without scrolling, just push the top part of the Facebook profile name.

For some reason, it started looking like this after one of the last WebOS updates. When I first got my Pre, it didn't look like that. I have no clue why they changed it, as it doesn't make any sense. I also don't know why they don't have it so you can upload a photo to Facebook while you are looking at it in landscape view! Very strange.

BTW - see that little down arrow on the bottom of the menu in the photo the OP posted? That means you can scroll down in the menu. So, any time you see that, now you know there is more to see!
    lol it took me a minute to figure this out. of course it was after a few beers.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    yes it only shows up halfway for me too. prior to webOS 1.2 it would show up all the way. yes you can scroll but it seems odd that if you click "upload" it doesn't automatically bring the options for uploading into view without having to scroll further.