1.    #1  
    is anyone else unable to get to the full facebook site? I seem to only be able to access touch.facebook.com and lite.facebook.com from my browser. I do have the iphone user agent hack enabled. 2nd issue is that my touch.facebook.com/x.facebook.com isn't showing current info. Peoples updates are extremely old and also not in cronological order. Anyone else having these issues?
    Can't access the full facebook site either. Rather annoying.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ksfireman82 View Post
    Peoples updates are extremely old and also not in cronological order.
    This is a change on Facebook's side. They are implementing a Newsfeed and a Livefeed. Live feed is what you're used to which shows everything in chronological order. Supposedly for Newsfeed, it uses some complex algorithm to figure out which events are most popular or important to display for you.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Just go to facebook.com/home.php and bookmark it and then use that to get to the full site.
    complex algorithm = smoking crack before the redesign.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaQ View Post
    This is a change on Facebook's side. They are implementing a Newsfeed and a Livefeed. Live feed is what you're used to which shows everything in chronological order. Supposedly for Newsfeed, it uses some complex algorithm to figure out which events are most popular or important to display for you.
    Yeah...now that I look at the site on my laptop I see what you are talking about. Thats a total pain in the rear!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewarm View Post
    Just go to facebook.com/home.php and bookmark it and then use that to get to the full site.
    Worked like a charm, thanks.
    can someone make the facebook thread a sticky....every day we get 6 more threads asking the same thing.

search peoples