1.    #1  
    With this new Facebook app on our phones, I can't see any comments people make on photos that are uploaded. Will there be a fix to this or will it stay like this? Also, there is no more chat option and we can't see when videos are posted. Thoughts anyone?
    I didn't know if that's only going on with me but I guess everyone has the problem I hate this new facebook thing, I use to be able to type in facebook.com on the web brower and it would go to the actual page, not facebook mobile.I liked it MUCH better, and I hope they can change it back to that
    try this:

lite.facebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by janrumbaoa View Post
    I didn't know if that's only going on with me but I guess everyone has the problem I hate this new facebook thing, I use to be able to type in facebook.com on the web brower and it would go to the actual page, not facebook mobile.I liked it MUCH better, and I hope they can change it back to that
    I have always used the regular Facebook page. When I first got the phone I changed the browser's Facebook bookmark to the regular site's address. I've had no issues getting it to show up and I use it every day.
    Mine loads the full facebook page still too. The link i use is:

Http://www.facebook.com/home.php

If I use Welcome to Facebook | Facebook I do get a mobile version so just try adding the home.php part at the end and see if that works for you.