1.    #1  
    Hi Everyone,

I am having an issue with Facebook user pictures not syncing over to my Pre. I don't have any missing contacts from Facebook to my Pre. They're all there but there picture doesn't carry over but everything else does. I've deleted the FB sync and re-added it and still nothing. I have about 13 contacts with all their FB info in my Pre but no picture. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

--Mark
    i think facebook pictures have always been finicky, i have "current facebook profile" pictures in my contacts app that have been different for months on live facebook. Maybe if i deleted FB sync and put it back some would change, but I would have to go back thru my contacts and reattach the FB profile to the google contact profile, what a nuisance!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Huh, that's odd. I've never had any problems with Facebook pictures, or for that matter LinkedIn or Google account pictures either. In fact, I usually see the new picture on my phone when making a call before I even realize that my friend changed it on their Facebook profile. So it looks like that bug isn't consistent, which might make it harder to fix unfortunately.