1.    #1  
    When are we going to get a better syncing option? I want to sync right from my outlook to my pre. suggestions? I would rather not add everything to my google contacts. Thanks!
    You might of checked to see if that was supported by Palm before you bought the Pre and complained. Its not but there are some 3rd party solutions that work decent at best. Your best course of action is to sign up for a free exchange server and sync both your Outlook and your Pre to that.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  3.    #3  
    So are you insulting me while trying to help? Ok. When I got the Pre it was only 2 weeks after the release. I figured as time went on and the apps were released there would be a plethora of options for this. I will look into the exchange server. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonjibboo View Post
    When are we going to get a better syncing option? I want to sync right from my outlook to my pre. suggestions? I would rather not add everything to my google contacts. Thanks!
    Sync from Outlook to Pre using the USB Cable that came with the Pre. Not sure how much more direct you can get. Also includes Task and Memos apps which have categories and sortable lists.

www.companionlink.com/usbsync

Try it out free for 14 days. Has free telephone and email technical support.

Wayland Bruns, CTO
    CompanionLink Software, Inc.
    www.companionlink.com
    Since I have so many contacts and use my calendar on Outlook too (since there is no direct Palm application anymore), I use GoogleCalendar to sync everything. It connects to my Pre and my Outlook. It's not as cumbersome as I thought, once I got everything up and running.

I would have preferred to stay with my Palm desktop calendar/contact/etc, but since I took the jump and migrated, it really hasn't been a problem. Hope it works well for you.