Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quick question: Can you view any exchange calendar items on your Pre which you have created on your desktop and which are more than two weeks old as you read this post? I can't.

And, I am almost positive that I used to be able to look back weeks or months to see what I was doing on a certain date. Am I crazy??

If you are reading this could you please reply to let me know if this is a unique issue for me or whether others are having the same experience? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joe
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    You are not the only one! I have been searching for an answer to this but have had no luck.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Thanks! As an update, I just noticed something really weird: I had deleted my exchange account and was re-adding it. The account was syncing but I was watching my screen and it was displaying the monthly view of September. When the account was almost done syncing, I saw the calendar "flicker" a couple of times and when it did, I could see that there were all my grayed out September dates. Then it said that sync was complete and all events before 9/30/09 disappeared.

SO...I'm thinking that the data is actually in the phone but just not displaying on the calendar! That is really weird and would seem to be a true "bug" to me. This is just not acceptable, I need to be able to look back and verify what appointments occurred on what dates in the past. The Iphone and Blackberry users at my office that use the same exchange server can look back months and years at their old events.

I appreciate your response.

Joe
    Someone obtained an answer from Palm about this issue.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Thanks seedillume--the link gives me hope!
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    No problem for me - I have my events back to April 09 (earlier are archived). I had just deleted and added my account back in yesterday (removing old email items in /var for more room).

On edit - the only events I find are the recurring ones. The one time events are gone once you go back two weeks, as you note.
    Last edited by jp99; 10/16/2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Discovered events are missing