Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Ok. This is gonna sound petty, but, I would like to see my Facebook status updates to say, "via Palm Pre". I mean, this is the Pre guys. iPhone, and Blackberry get their recognition, what about us?
    People are always gonna be curious as to what device so and so is using. Why not tell em? Anyways, just a thought. If anyone knows of how to do this already, please share
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    I'm guessing maybe an app? I honestly don't know. That would be kewl though.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this due to the fact that those 2 devices have a Facebook app? Once the Pre has an official app this will likely change.

In the mean time you could just type "via Palm Pre" at the end of your update....naturally it will make you look like a gigantic tool but if that doesn't bother you then your golden.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this due to the fact that those 2 devices have a Facebook app? Once the Pre has an official app this will likely change.

In the mean time you could just type "via Palm Pre" at the end of your update....naturally it will make you look like a gigantic tool but if that doesn't bother you then your golden.
    tool exactly. guess i will wait for an app.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Yeah if I remember correctly if you do status updates in FriendFlow it will say "via FriendFlow". Gotta wait for native app.