1.    #1  
    Hello-

New Pre user here, but no stranger to IT.

Is it possible to just sync my exchange calendar and email?

I use exchange at work and would love to be able to access my calendar and email from my pre. However, I have hundreds of contacts on exchange for work, and I dont have any need for them to be crowding the contacts on my pre.

Is this possible?

Thanks guys..

-B
    Global Posts
    803 Global Posts
    I recall that you can establish the Exchange account with email, which includes Contacts and Calendar, then you delete the Exchange contacts account separately.

Maybe someone else can someone verify this - - -
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  3.    #3  
    I was pretty sure that I attempted this. When removing the exchange contacts account it removed exchange completely from the phone.
    Same here. There is still a workaround for your problem: Pre only syncs your standard contacts folder, no self-created contact folders. You could move your business contacts to a new folder and sync with your Pre afterwards --> no contacts will copy from your Exchange to your phone.

But than again you need to tell Outlook in which folder to lookup contacts...