1.    #1  
    the facebook site on my palm pre only shows stuff that i have posted within the news feed. previously before the firmware upgrade it would show stuff that all of my friends have posted. does anybody know how to revert it back to the way it was so that it shows stuff that everybody posts within the newsfeed and not just what I post.
    Huh? Everything shows for me...

Btw, the firmware upgrade happened at the same-time the Facebook site was updated; you cannot revert the way a website looks / works.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frankm View Post
    the facebook site on my palm pre only shows stuff that i have posted within the news feed. previously before the firmware upgrade it would show stuff that all of my friends have posted. does anybody know how to revert it back to the way it was so that it shows stuff that everybody posts within the newsfeed and not just what I post.
    It has nothing to do with your Pre. It's just Facebook in the Pre Browser. Have you clicked on "News Feed" or "Status Updates"? What you're seeing is what sounds like your wall. Try to log out then back in to see if it'll default to "News Feed". Otherwise, just click what you want.

It's just like on a PC, but smaller.

I have to admit, I think I'd like a good FB app though. Favebook still does goofy things like brings the tool bar thingy up while you scroll down.