1.    #1  
    Is there any way to manually back-up the contacts or export them to a data file that I can store on my computer? I recently had to swap my phone out and when I logged into my palm profile which is supposed to have a back-up of all my contacts, it didn't restore all of them. Many of my contacts where lost and I don't know how to retrieve them now. I would like to consistently back up the info to my computer so have a safe copy of my contacts. Is there any way to do this with the pre?

Thanks!
    If you convert your contacts into Google Contacts, you can download backups from there. That has been the easiest way to deal with contacts for me.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    If you convert your contacts into Google Contacts, you can download backups from there. That has been the easiest way to deal with contacts for me.
    How do I sync all the contacts in my phone to google? I have it set so that it saves all new contacts to my google account but it wont pull all contacts i.e. the ones from facebook and my previous palm phone.

Also, when I saved my contacts from google, I cant open the file so that it looks right. I've tried both formats, CSV and vCard but when I try to open them in either excel or palm desktop it loads all funny and nothing is really organized. I tried to import the file into outlook but I personally have never used outlook and when I tried to do so it asked me to install so Language pack and I don't have the disk to install it. FTL....I'm just full of fail!!! lol

Thanks!