Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    its not showing any of my friend status updates sent from the iphone facebook app....(im talking about x.facebook)
    I have the same issue, too, it looks like this x.facebook.com has some sync problem....

Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    its not showing any of my friend status updates sent from the iphone facebook app....(im talking about x.facebook)
  3.    #3  
    kinda sucks cause a lot of people update using the iphone app
  4.    #4  
    nobody else having this problem?
    Working fine for me right now...it was acting crazy the last two days where hitting the "older posts" option just reloaded the same from the top over and over again. Just confirmed this is no longer the case. Maybe the chaps @ FB are working on it or something.
    I have a issue leaving comments on pictures
    i don't get why it would ignore or not sync the iphone app. shouldn't the x.fb just sync what the fb server/site sees?

i know my BB friends stuff synced over onto x.fb.com
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    x.facebook.com is teh suck... More useless than useful. Until it gets more functional either use friendsFlow from the homebrew apps or point your browser to the mobile site: http://m.facebook.com or the "Lite" site: http://lite.facebook.com
    It does not matter which site I attempt to logon to I get the same message:
    Invalide email/password combination. m.facebook.com will allow me to reset the password as long as I am using the Pre, however, the new password does not work when I logon via my laptop. I have to reset the password via the laptop but that password will not work on the Pre. Everything was working before this week.
    I think FB is just being flakey today.... I saw the same thing a once in the past as well. I have had to login a few times today, but no password errors.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    x.facebook.com is teh suck... More useless than useful. Until it gets more functional either use friendsFlow from the homebrew apps or point your browser to the mobile site: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook or the "Lite" site: Facebook
    x.facebook.com is actually way more functional than Friendsflow, and much easier to navigate than m or lite.

It sucked before this last update, but it's way better now.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    x.facebook.com is actually way more functional than Friendsflow, and much easier to navigate than m or lite.

It sucked before this last update, but it's way better now.
    i agree its way better now, but still its just halfway as good as friends flow for checking status updates... i mean i'd say 1/3 of my friends update their facebook regularly using the iphone app and if i use x.facebook.com, those updates are invisible. doesn't really make sense to me.
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    i agree its way better now, but still its just halfway as good as friends flow for checking status updates... i mean i'd say 1/3 of my friends update their facebook regularly using the iphone app and if i use x.facebook.com, those updates are invisible. doesn't really make sense to me.
    Well I wouldn't know. I don't have any friends with iPhones.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompers View Post
    Well I wouldn't know. I don't have any friends with iPhones.
    unfortunately the majority of us do
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcedwards View Post
    It does not matter which site I attempt to logon to I get the same message:
    Invalide email/password combination. m.facebook.com will allow me to reset the password as long as I am using the Pre, however, the new password does not work when I logon via my laptop. I have to reset the password via the laptop but that password will not work on the Pre. Everything was working before this week.
    Me too its driving me nuts man.
  16.    #16  
    i've not noticed that x.facebook.com not only ignores iphone status updates, but it ignores android status updates... very strange IMO... it doesn't want info being shared between us smart phone users... the palm created facebook app can't come soon enough
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    It's not just x.facebook.com that ignores iPhone updates. I see the same newsfeed on m.facebook.com or lite.facebook.com (missing iPhone updates). Welcome to Facebook | Facebook shows them of course, even on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I think FB is just being flakey today.... I saw the same thing a once in the past as well. I have had to login a few times today, but no password errors.
    I still can not login to Facebook with my Pre. It just doesn't recognize my password. Is there a fix for this problem?
    Whenever I hit "Older Post" it reloads the same thing that's already there. It's driving me nuts. Been going on for a few days now...
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    So I had to recently get an exchanged Pre as my power button broke. The new phone appears to want to keep directing to touch.facebook.com.....even when I enter facebook.com!

This is annoying because it is basically the same as x.facebook.com and doesn't include chat nor other features. The other quirk the full website allowed was tagging people in status updates. I tried the above mentioned lite.facebook site and it is a little better but still no chat, and no tagging in status.

Small thing as it may be....why can't I get to the full web page if I want? Anyone know a workaround to get to the full site? Seems like a glitch with the web browser that may be installed on new Pres?????
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast