1.    #1  
    I noticed that the Calendar icon on the Pre starting showing the wrong number of tasks. I only add tasks via the Google site. Everything appears to be syncing with no issues. I am not losing tasks, just the Calendar icon on the Pre believes I am adding tasks. I deleted the Google calendar accounts on the Pre. However, the icon will not reset to zero. How can I reset the counter on the icon?
  2.    #2  
    Problem resolved by clearing calendar entries at Google and re-synchronizing calendar.
    I have a question as well. For some reason, certain calendars that I've added to Google, i.e. sports team schedules, will not appear on my Pre. In Google calendar you can "Browse Interesting Calendars" and I've added the Dallas Cowboys/Stars and Texas Longhorns schedules. Why are these not appearing on my Pre when I sync? Please help!

Thanks!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
  4. jut
    cdadams - that problem has been brought up before. it has something to do with the way google makes the sports teams calenders. i had the same problem.......a work around is finding the calender on yahoo and importing it into your google calender. it worked for me
    Quote Originally Posted by jut View Post
    cdadams - that problem has been brought up before. it has something to do with the way google makes the sports teams calenders. i had the same problem.......a work around is finding the calender on yahoo and importing it into your google calender. it worked for me
    I just went ahead and downloaded the .csv file to my desktop and then pulled it into my Google calendar under my profile. It synced just fine after that. Thanks!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.