Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    There is a new facebook mobile page for the pre. Its still x.facebook.com. It lets you comment and also see them. This is a BIG upgrade
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    this is the same mobile facebook site that comes as a bookmark on your pre from the factory.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I just noticed this as well. Good thing I bought Friends Flow as now it looks like I won't need it...
    This is a huge improvement!
    wow it is a huge improvement...
    This one doesnt update friends' posts well. It has a few days' lag on some of my friends.
    Theres a Facebook app now, I'm surprised the people who were complaining aren't posting how happy they are. Sure, it's not Palm official, but it's pretty damned good, and worth the 2 bucks or whatever it costs(I forget how much)
    wow that is pretty cool
    it is lagging behind on showing some posts for me too
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    notifications...finally
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    This is a MAJOR overhaul as far as I'm concerned. Stuff I've noticed:

-The friends search actually works now. I had people flat out missing from my searches.
    -Like's are added
    -Comment's are added
    -I can't remember if photos were shown inline on the newsfeed tab before, but they are there now
    -You can hop back to the photo albums of the user now by re-tapping the photo tab...but only if you get there from their actual page not an inline newsfeed link
    -WAY more responsive
    If all of that was added I might not want the app when it comes out. (maybe if it's really good)
    Wow. Major improvement! I think I will stop going to the full site & begin using this one.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I just became a hero to my girlfriend. She has a pre and was very unhappy with using facebook on it. She literally squealed when I showed it to her as she had been using facebook lite.
    Try as hard as I can, I just can't seem to remember to check my facebook page but once every month or so. Either way, keep up the improvements, Palm!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Definitely an improvement, but I don't see a way to upload photos from this page. You can always email them I guess, but it's much nicer when it's integrated.

Though I'm still waiting for the app -- would like to get real-time notifications (though I'd like to be able to choose which ones I get ... if I get another Mafia notification, I'm killing everyone who plays that game).
    Wow, much improved. Thanks for the heads up!
    its still just totally not picking up some status updates from my friends... its not matching up with the real facebook
    way better

however if you follow the Notification to someone commenting on a Photo - it takes you to that general photo album instead of the specific Photo commented on
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast