Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I could see how that would get annoying. At the very least, I'd like to be able to switch over to the app and be able to tell immediately if I have new notifications like the full site without having to manually refresh and wait for it to reload.
    huge improvement, but still need to work on the photo comments problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    If you guys want you can bookmark this new facebook site onto your launcher. Then change its bookmark icon to an official facebook icon and hey you got yourself a real facebook app!.....well kinda.

click the thread link in my sig below for this neat trick.
    off topic but do you know how to get it out of the launcher. i just added it and i want to remove it
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I will bump this because I also would like to know how to get my facebook link off of the launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmt5 View Post
    I will bump this because I also would like to know how to get my facebook link off of the launcher.
    fairly sure its the same as deleting a real app.... Hold orange key and tap the icon
    Yea just hold the orange key and tap it. You can also do that with apps if you didnt know.
    How do you change the bookmark icon? I know about having it be a section of the page when you're adding it, but how do you change it to a FB icon after you add it to the launcher?
    Flipping through photo albums isn't very good. The arrow to do so is down by the refresh button. The way FriendsFlow integrates with the Pre's photo viewer is much better.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    also much appreciated, the site doesn't make the pre browser die like it used to before the update. Not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about but it was a very annoying glitch. I love the new site! Although each day I wish I didn't use facebook. Seems a bit pretentious and very annoying being able to follow everyone I ever met. Never foresaw the consequences when I first started using it first year of college. Now I got masses of peeps I really don't give a **** about all over my contacts list. Ah well fb rant over.
    i like that you can see all the pictures, not just the first page like before. i still would like an app however that would integrate with my contacts and add pictures. the current facebook integration is worthless...i don't want all the extra contacts.
    Finally, I can comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    Yea just hold the orange key and tap it. You can also do that with apps if you didnt know.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    WOW. This is a big improvement. Now i wont be paying for friendsflow.
    yeh i dont understand the hype about friends flow, its only a part of facebook(reply to friends statuses),but you couldnt even check notes and stuff

with this update, i just made a link on my launcher and this thing works great
    Adding commenting abilities and such is grand, but the problem is that this page does not update new posts from apps like TweetDeck in a timely fashion. And more than a few of my friends use TweetDeck.

Nice try, tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    How do you change the bookmark icon? I know about having it be a section of the page when you're adding it, but how do you change it to a FB icon after you add it to the launcher?
    go to bookmarks
    edit it from there
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Does no one else see the inability to delete messages a bit of an issue? Or am I just missing something?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    just checked out the new facebook and in comparison to how it was before, now its absolutely amazing
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    It looks better but I still prefer friendsflow
    the x.facebook is better now than before. THANKS

m.facebook just needs 2 b zoomed in often or tapped once in typing fields

lite.facebook is nice too

regular site is just a bit too much overlapping graphics, ads, etc.
    Only thing missing now is facebook chat. Personally, I wish they would find a way to incorporate it into contacts the way AIM/Gmail is, cause i know alot of people who dont use any other chat client and some times thats the easiest way to get a hold of them. To me, that is ALL thats missiing
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast