Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have searched and come up with nothing that helps or answers this question : Can you forward picture mail on the pre? I have done the newest update, webOSquick install, preware and have done the forwarding text tweak. Does it only forward text messages? I tried to forward picture mail and it does nothing. The forward text option comes up, and when i tap the yes , it does nothing. When i do it on a regular text message it works like a champ. Has anyone else tried this or am i the only one? Is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by sixty5low; 10/05/2009 at 12:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    it work for me........
    I just forwarded a pic with no problem.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i tried a single picture message and a message that had multiple pics and it does nothing. thought maybe it had something to do with multiple pictures, guess not. I'm stumped............................
    how do you do it? click it and forward? mine wont forward if it has audio attached to it. is there something i need to change?
    I'm confused. Do you mean text messages with pictures in them or do you mean emails?
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    is there a subject in your picturemail when you got it....I have found that I can not forward anythis that has asubject in it...most texts don't have subjects.you can save the pic to the phone and then compose a new text.
    yes in text messages....when i click it, it says do you want to forward but it wont go.......i can forward texts just fine, but not pics......can anyone help?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    i am talking about text messages or mms. with no pictures, forwards just fine, but when they have a video or picture/pictures, does nothing, like i never even tapped the yes to forward button. Still stumped................................................
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Can anybody help fix this?
    just tried this and mine works fine - running 1.2.1 with tweaks/patches by WOSQI 2.72. What did you use to enable message forwarding?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    the same WOSQI as you, also in preware why can't I see the available patches,, its on the screen but I can't highlite/choose it?
    you can't select it if you already have it installed. In Preware, go to installed packages > application and remove the message forwarding patch. Then apply the tweak in WOSQI (follow all directions in the install guide). Hope that works.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!