Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a way to modify the Simple PIN policy on WebOS. I am glad to see that they added the pin in so I can connect to my EAS server. There is just one problem though; the PIN has to be entered every single time the screen has shut off and I turn it back on. On my WinMO phones, I could have at most an hour before the PIN was required to be re-entered. If someone can find where this is enforced (what JSJSJS $file$), $either$ $they$ $can$ $mod$ $it$, $or$ $I$ $would$ $be$ $happy$ $to$ $modify$ $it$. $Thanks$ $in$ $advance$. $Help$ $me$ $get$ $this$ $fixed$!
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps
    You can easily alter the pin-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $to$ $get$ $around$ $the$ $PIN$ $prompt$ $screen$. $Do$ $some$ $searching$ $on$ $this$ $forum$ $and$ $you$ $will$ $find$ $it$.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mluker View Post
    You can easily alter the pin-assistant.jsjsjs $file$ $to$ $get$ $around$ $the$ $PIN$ $prompt$ $screen$. $Do$ $some$ $searching$ $on$ $this$ $forum$ $and$ $you$ $will$ $find$ $it$.
    Thank you very much, this thread discusses disabling the PIN completely http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...quirement.html, but hopefully we can do some work that addresses a timeout so that, we can still be compliant with our company's IT policies, such as a 60 min delay in between lockouts. If I get some time, I will look into this.
    Last edited by adma84; 10/05/2009 at 07:57 AM.
    My Programs: TipIt(TipCalc), FillUps