Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hey gang, I downloaded 1.2.1 and set it up in iTunes to sync my entire music library. All the 5gb of music is there on the pre, but when I tap on Playlists, nothing shows up. I have 5 playlists (some smart some regular) that should be there. Under the Pre in iTunes they show up (as being on the Pre).

I noticed if I check the box to sync selected music, I can manually pick playlists, but I want my whole library, and don't feel like checking everything on that list myself. Are playlists not supported or broken in 1.2.1?
    Connect your Pre. Click on the device and uncheck manually sync. Next go to Music tab, click on sync music. Select entire music library or selected playlist, click apply.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Weird! I am syncing the entire library. Now I just checked to see if playlists were there on the Pre and they are now! I didn't change a thing. Oh well, maybe they were hiding. :-)

Loving the iTunes sync... as a former iPhone 3G guy, this is great! I'm not upgrading past 9.0.1 that's for sure!