1.    #1  
    I've got the updated version of iTunes and webOS 1.2.1 and my Pre shows up in iTunes but when I try to drag a song on to the Pre, it gives the marked-out circle, anyone else getting this??
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Are you trying to load a drm'd song? It won't work with those. Need unprotected songs.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Are you trying to load a drm'd song? It won't work with those. Need unprotected songs.
    I don't know what drm'd means but I've tried loading songs I've bought off iTunes as well as songs I have put on there after ripping a CD onto my computer.
    NOOOOOOORTH!
  4.    #4  
    Nobody???
    NOOOOOOORTH!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    I don't know what drm'd means but I've tried loading songs I've bought off iTunes as well as songs I have put on there after ripping a CD onto my computer.
    DRM=Digital Rights Management.
    Chances are, songs you ripped from a CD have DRM on them (if it was made within the last 10 years). Songs bought from iTunes might have DRM protections on them as well.

Take a song randomly downloaded from the internet and see if that works. If it does, that's your problem.
    For your benefit, I've attached a clip to try. Good luck and enjoy.

While we're on the subject... I'm here looking for some basic music sync instructions. Is iTunes the way to go for now? I'm happily using the new 1.2.1 update with a bunch of tweaks and would like to finally put some music on this thing. I've had it for a month and I think it's time.
    Attached Files Attached Files