1.    #1  
    claims to have fixed the eas issue. downloading now, will report in a few...
  2.    #2  
    my exchange works again.thanx palm.
    Search is your friend.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Search is your friend.
    Correction. Search is not his friend.

Neither is the front page of any tech/news site, blog, forum thread, and maybe (but I haven't left my house) a billboard on 95.
    I keep hitting check for updates and it's showing my phone is up-to-date at '1.2.0'. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    hey i need help im in canada.. and icant update my phone :S say your phone is up to date .. any advice lol
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Correction. Search is not his friend.

Neither is the front page of any tech/news site, blog, forum thread, and maybe (but I haven't left my house) a billboard on 95.
    i will make sure, that next time, before i post anything, i will check with pre freaks like you, to make sure, that im not writing anything that was mentioned before. thank you for shining the light on my terrible actions.
    Last edited by ericizzy1; 10/03/2009 at 02:51 PM.
    Palm did launch 1.2.1 but they are rolling it out in individual markets slowly. When they launched 1.2 it overloaded their servers and caused a delay for a number of Pre owners. So be patient and wait as it rolls into your market. By this time tomorrow i would imagine all markets will be available for the download.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    i will make sure, that next time, before i post anything, i will check with pre freaks like you, to make sure, that im not writing anything that was mentioned before. thank you for shining the light on my terrible actions.

no denial of my fanaticism. Sry, I figured since the there were 5 articles on the precentral.net frontt page and 15 other threads about it, it was old news by 11:00 am when you post it.

sry.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    no denial of my fanaticism. Sry, I figured since the there were 5 articles on the precentral.net frontt page and 15 other threads about it, it was old news by 11:00 am when you post it.

sry.
    pst for me. got up late and was excited. thats all.