1.    #1  
    Long story short I just added facebook and its cool, but its pulled peoples contact info and even there profile picture. Phone is business, facebook is personal. Is there anyway to use FB with just checking updates and what not with out it taking over the phone? I want the picture I set to be used 100% of the time not updated via there profile, and honestly, don't want any FB numbers, if there important enough that then they have mine and I have theirs already. Thanks
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    try FriendsFlow in the homebrew app catalog. that way you can interact with FB but not have it on your phone. otherwise, you're stuck with what ya got...lol
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Synesthesia View Post
    Long story short I just added facebook and its cool, but its pulled peoples contact info and even there profile picture. Phone is business, facebook is personal. Is there anyway to use FB with just checking updates and what not with out it taking over the phone? I want the picture I set to be used 100% of the time not updated via there profile, and honestly, don't want any FB numbers, if there important enough that then they have mine and I have theirs already. Thanks
    Just remove Facebook from your contact preferences.