Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Hi I just got my pre today, I already updated to 1.2. when I try to change the default account for my contacts to facebook its not on the list. I can see the contacts from facebook in my contact list and I can see the account in there also I just cant make it the default one so the pictures will update. Am I missing something? I tried to remove and then readd the account but it still wont let me set that as the default. I tried a few searches to see if there was anyone with a similar issue but I coulnt find anything. Please anything would help. Thanks in advance..
    Pics automatically update and the reason you can't make it your default account is because it doesn't sync back to Facebook, only Facebook to Pre.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    That makes sense. I guess I got worried cause in the video for the review he mentions that the set his facebook account as his default for his contacts. Did me mean he went into every contact and updated it in there? Thank you for the help.
    Thats not how facebook works. To add a facebook contact you must first add them as a friend in facebook then the contact info is automatically added. Facebook is a social networking service not a cloud contact service.

"If" you were able to sync from the Pre to Facebook you would be able to change your friends contact info in their account. I dont think they would like that.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011