1.    #1  
    Okay,

The company I work for just rebuilt a new server. Its only using exchange 2003 SP2.

We are having mass problems with the Pre's in our company and the ability for them to sync. They connect fine and they do a good job at pulling in emails when we hit "Sync Now", but we'll have to wait 5-10 for it to do it auto.

We have the settings correct, "Sync as they come", etc. For example:

I made a change in my calendar and I swear to took my Pre 30min to make the change. I couldn't believe it. The only time it will change, is if I hit sync now. NOT GOOD! If someone who uses my shared calendar makes a change, I'll never see it in time.

I'll get a email on my outlook, but my pre will take about 10min to register I have a new email. (I never opened it).

Whats going on here?

Setting in Exchange? Or is it just how the pre is? We have a few people here that have the pre and they are all doing it.

Help?
  2.    #2  
    No One can throw any input here? Like how your Exchange is working on your pre? Or things I can do to make this better?
    I'd love to post the link, but I don't have enough posts yet...

Anyhow.

Go to Google.

Type:

webos 1.2 exchange

Look for the second link from Palm that says "Palm Support : Unable to access Exchange account after updating ..."

That should help.
    Gah, sorry, I didn't read your post fully...

I know nothing about EAS, just thought I could help out quickly! Sorry that my reply has nothing to do with the situation you're experiencing.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermithrax View Post
    Gah, sorry, I didn't read your post fully...

I know nothing about EAS, just thought I could help out quickly! Sorry that my reply has nothing to do with the situation you're experiencing.
    Np I appreciate the effort! I think we're going to have to move from the Pre's.. I sent myself a test email and got it immediately in outlook. My pre, took about 25min to get the email. Not good!

Palm what are you doing!? You take 3 steps forward and 50 steps back!
    If it works, even if it's delayed, then I doubt the issue is with the Pres or the 1.2 update. You didn't mention this but are there other phones using your EAS that are working like you'd expect them to work?
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad