1.    #1  
    I'm having a weird problem with one of my email accounts, and I'm not sure if it's related to webOS 1.2. The email account consists of emails sent from bloomberg.net to Gmail which I access through IMAP on the Pre. I get the sender info and the subject but not the body of the email. The error message is "download of message body timed out. The system will retry soon." This problem just started happening in the last two days, so I suspect the update might be the culprit. This account gets about 400 emails a day (short financial markets updates), and my other IMAP accounts are not having a problem. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I am only getting headers, no body for gmail since the update also.
  3.    #3  
    I tried archiving all my emails, but I'm still getting only headers. Some emails work fine, but the emails from Bloomberg time out. They show up fine in Gmail, and I had the same problem using Fastmail. There must be some formatting the Pre doesn't like.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    If I press reply or forward, the body shows up..??
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbaratz View Post
    If I press reply or forward, the body shows up..??
    Not for me
  6.    #6  
    Further troubleshooting shows the problem with specific email also exists in an exchange account. It seems that it is a formatting issue with emails that have been forwarded from a specific account. It doesn't seem to be related to a specific mail client. The emails are in UTF-8 encoding, so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Do you agree bbaratz? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Do not have an exchange account.
    It was happening with every gmail email, just headers.
    Tonight, it is working properly again, headers and body, why, who knows??
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bbaratz View Post
    Do not have an exchange account.
    It was happening with every gmail email, just headers.
    Tonight, it is working properly again, headers and body, why, who knows??
    I still have the problem. I'll try a partial erase tonight, but I'm glad your problem went away. Very strange.
    You too hah!!! I have just got this problem too!!! Any fix anyone, really weird, didn't have that problem before...... well not before upgrading to 1.3.1... I have a German Pre...