Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    y not use an older version of iTunes and turn off updates. I do this and absolutely no problems syncing my music to the Pre. NONE!!!

PM me if you want an older copy. I have it. and can post it here if the powers that be are okay with that.
    older version of itunes works for me...that way i get the playlists i need...
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techgeek32 View Post
    Yes this way is simple but no album art. Kind of defeats the purpose.
    I use the "drag and drop" method, I have album art. I just make sure that the album is tagged properly with album art included. If not I use a program called "tag scanner", its quick and easy.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Who gives a **** about Album Art? Drag and drop works fine.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Album Art = Aesthetically Pleasing!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    And download DrPodder for podcast. Much better than Itunes or anything else out there.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaudDib View Post
    And download DrPodder for podcast. Much better than Itunes or anything else out there.
    Yeah I saw that. Looks pretty cool. But I have OS1.2 on my Pre and as far as I know the homebrew stuff doesn't work on it yet.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Tweaks don't work (which means you are changing settings and stuff). Homebrew apps work great...just finished listening to Fantasy Focus from ESPN with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by roxics View Post
    Yeah I saw that. Looks pretty cool. But I have OS1.2 on my Pre and as far as I know the homebrew stuff doesn't work on it yet.
    homebrew appa still work fine, haven't had a problem installing any apps with 1.2
    With the 1.4 update, Media Sync Mode is optional (setting under "Device Info" preferences).

With J. River Media Jukebox, you can use either USB mode or Media Sync mode. Both treat as an ipod (rename to Palm Pre in program if you want) and sync your playlists created in Media Jukebox. Advantage of media sync mode, brings album art. USB mode can't bring album art and I haven't figured out why not.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I use iTunes 9.01. I have it and it works great. There are plenty of sites to get that version. Just check the forum using search feature. I tried Media Monkey and Doubletwist. iTunes is still better in my opinion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12