1.    #1  
    According to Prethinking.com Rumors say iTunes was an easy fix. Let the wars begin!!! Or let the wars start again.. sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0418 View Post
    According to Prethinking.com Rumors say iTunes was an easy fix. Let the wars begin!!! Or let the wars start again.. sorry.
    yeah i never once thought the delay to 1.2 had anything to do with itunes. I'm glad it'll be fixed...i love supporting a company that likes sticking it to Apple. The Sprint delaying the release rumors seem to be accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0418 View Post
    .......><

http://www.precentral.net/rumor-webo...-sync#comments
    With the post on precentral about the video hack, it makes me wonder if Palm is trying to get that added to the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    With the post on precentral about the video hack, it makes me wonder if Palm is trying to get that added to the update.
    Seems like wishful thinking to me. Although if by the slimmest of chance that is indeed the case. This extra week will have been totally worth it.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    More importantly, we now have a new rumor date for 1.2.. . Again.. .

"Word is in from an insider tipping PalmInfoCenter, that webOS 1.2 is due to hit next week. According to PalmInfoCenter, webOS 1.2 is going to release on October 2nd (Friday).

Some speculated that the expected September 8th or even September 24th release dates were postponed due to iTunes sync. Palminfocenter's source says iTunes sync took all but a couple of hours to fix. The issue isn't related to iTunes at all, but rather Sprint's Data Services. If this is true than Palm fans who have been upset about Palm being delayed because of Apple, can rest assured that Palm is deciding their release dates based on what is going on with Palm and Sprint rather than Apple. This could be good news and we are eagerly awaiting to find out how the fixed iTunes 9 Sync was fixed and how Apple will respond."
    Pfft... Palm is twittering about not letting rumors dictate when things are going to happen. Maybe we should just let it happen when it happens...
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Man I'm tired on these release dates, I'll just ignore em and when it comes, it will come.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Man I'm tired on these release dates, I'll just ignore em and when it comes, it will come.
    Excellent decision! We all are eager, yet the updates will eventually be released. After all, the phone will still be basically the same. Its not going to enable the phone to pain the house, was the car, cook the food, etc.

However, I did hear at a medical convention that there will be an app which will enable Dentists to take intra-oral radiographs. Also there will be an app for Physicians which will allow the Pre to vibrate you into shape. No need to go to the GYM. Just 2-3 hours for 4 weeks and you will have lasting results [Note: this last paragraph is only a joke, don't get your hopes up YET! ]
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post

Also there will be an app for Physicians which will allow the Pre to vibrate you into shape. No need to go to the GYM. Just 2-3 hours for 4 weeks and you will have lasting results [Note: this last paragraph is only a joke, don't get your hopes up YET! ]

What kind of big ol' battery will you need for THAT app!!
    I think it delays cause the european release. Think about it, it's for Palm better to push 1-2 more features to the new product, or isn't it? So the next week looks to me very safe as the release termin for the new update, cause in 2 weeks it comes to germany and they sure want to ship the devices with the new update. (oh man, i have to work on my english )
    Then maybe Palm should debunk these rumors once in a while to benefit themselves.

This last rumor of App Store open was due to a developer saying he had solid evidence with the timetable Palm had sent to developers that listed the Sept 24 date. It gets on all the tech news sites and you'd think they would have Twitter a correction eh? What good it Twitter to them then?

Wonder what they are told the Developers right now since I guess many were expecting at Sept 24 launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    Pfft... Palm is twittering about not letting rumors dictate when things are going to happen. Maybe we should just let it happen when it happens...
    If I were a betting man, I would bet on the delay being tied to the Beta Pay Catalog and nothing else.
    I think Palm ought to just start tweeting 'Hotter' or 'Colder' to the release rumors
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre