1.    #1  
    My employer does not have an e-mail server, we use Outlook (2003) so I am assuming that when people talk about "Exchange" those items can't apply to my situation.

When I enter an appointment into my Outlook 03 calendar, how can I get a copy of it to my palm? can I add the Palm to "invitee Attendees" or anything like that? I can't use Palm synergy, can I? If I sync through a cable, does it require me to purchase software?

Thanks in advance
    i use Pocket mirror... it syncs my calendar and contacts. Doesn't sync notes yet but it will. Hope this helps.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    You could also do what many others have done and create/use a Google account and sync everything that way.
  4.    #4  
    Do you mean I can sync my non-Exchange served Outlook calendar to google and sync that to my pre? Or just stop using Outlook calendar and start using google?

Thanks a lot for the help

how do you thank someone other than within the post?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by awang429 View Post
    Do you mean I can sync my non-Exchange served Outlook calendar to google and sync that to my pre? Or just stop using Outlook calendar and start using google?
    Google has an Outlook plugin that will let you sync your Outlook stuff to Google.

Your Pre can sync to Google natively.

If everything is set up properly, you should be able to change a calendar entry on any of the three systems and have the changes appear at the other ones.

I'll throw in a disclaimer that I don't use Outlook, but was testing this three-way sync using Outlook via a Google Apps hosted site earlier in the week. I'm not sure if the Google sync program that I used with the hosted Google Apps site works with plain old Gmail, but they did have a second one available that was supposed to sync calendars to Gmail.

how do you thank someone other than within the post?
    There's a "Thanks!" button on the bottom right corner of every post.....
    Google apps is effectively an exchange server ( or at least for our needs), and it was a little tricky to set up for me at least. But once i got it set up it works great. I still use outlook regularly and data entered into outlook is synced thru google to my pre. Works great!