1.    #1  
    The phone will not update from the phone to the calender you are syncing with. Once you make the change it stays for a few minutes and then the first sync to outlook or google and it goes back to previous settings. This is not acceptable for a business phone that always needs changes.

Anyone know any fixes?
    So you're saying you create a calendar event on your phone, let it sync to EAS (for example) and within a few minutes it's gone? I don't know. I just tried that with my phone (EAS and Google calendar) and even after 10 minutes and several forced syncs the calendar entries are still there on both sides. What calendars are you syncing to?
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    I was hoping the update would do something for this problem. But I'm still having the same issue.
    Edits made to events from Pre to my Google calendar result in lost entry on Google Cal.
    Kind of useless!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKat View Post
    Edits made to events from Pre to my Google calendar result in lost entry on Google Cal.
    Kind of useless!
    So you create an entry using your browser at calendar.google.com, sync it to your phone, edit the entry on your phone, and the event disappears from calendar.google.com?
    Terry Rodecker

Palm Pilot -> Palm V -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> 700wx -> ppc6700 -> BB 8830 -> Pre -> iPhone (company requirement) -> TouchPad
    I just followed that sequence of events and the calendar event on calendar.google.com updated properly.
    Terry Rodecker