Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I apologize if I am posting a redundant thread, but I do not know how to get my facebook on my palm pre to automatically update. I went into the calender and went to preferences & accounts, I also went to my contact and went to preferences & accounts but even when I signed into facebook from there, nothing happened. Can someone help?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    It automatically does it for you, probably after it backs up the palm pre contacts and such information.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I mean I had the phone since the drop day, and fb has not updated, I thought I was doing something wrong
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Try tapping the 'sync now' button. If that doesn't update your facebook contacts..you might have to redo it. Just tap the 'add an account' button to redo the account. It doesn't take long.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    yesterday i went to text this chick i just met at a bar over the weekend and her number wasn't there b/c i didn't add her number just added her on FB. I clicked sync now and her number, along with others, popped back up. Don't know why i had to click sync now never have had to in the past but oh well... maybe a pre hiccup yesterday? idk
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I've done the sync button a few times but nothing happened, so I am just going to e**** the fb thing off and try to add it back on, I kno it will be updated for sure then. Thank you