1.    #1  
    What gives? I use the link from my bookmarks that came with the Pre!

"Christopher Cruze Today's clean crisp air, grey skies, and strong black coffee give me nostalgic thoughts of Portland.
    12 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone Comment Like"
    Ouch! You could switch to m.facebook.com, though you'll want to visit m.precentral.net first and rotate to landscape and back, which will make m.facebook.com look right.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    do you have the iphone spoof tweek?
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    do you have the iphone spoof tweek?
    nope and its never done this before that I've noticed.
    The x.facebook.com domain is the iphone version of the website. Since the Pre's screen is the same resolution as the iphone, and the web browsers are both WebKit-based, it works the same way.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    It just started doing this! Previously, it would say I was from 'mobile', now it says iPhone. :/
    I personally like the new lite.facebook.com better. Looks great on the Pre.
    Its because you mentioned Portland. And has a very large population of iPhone using hippies.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Speaking of facebook when you log on to it are all your friends automatically sycned with the pre?
    ya mine says iphone now too...prolly a facebook thing...oh well...just put facebook for pre after every post! haha...