1.    #1  
    Greetings all. Is anyone aware of work (by whomever) to allow a synergy plug-in for iCal? Yes, I know that's the basis for the Google calendar sync, but I'd like to sync with another source -- for example, a webcal that I would host on my own website.

Thoughts? Pointers? Hints?

Rob
    I have a couple iCals on sites I run and I use Google Calendar to sync them. Once you pull them into Google Calendar they'll show up on your Pre.

Or did I misunderstand your question?
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    I have a couple iCals on sites I run and I use Google Calendar to sync them. Once you pull them into Google Calendar they'll show up on your Pre.

Or did I misunderstand your question?
    My hope was to be able to sync the Pre *without* needing to pull stuff into Google.

(No, I'm not an anti-google nut, but still want to play with hosting my own and being able to sync.)

Rob
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Sorry, but I figured this topic covered syncing with calendars in general. I know we have the option to sync with multiple calendars, such as Google, but their is supposedly a FB calendar sync, but which calendar on Facebook are we supposed to use?