1.    #1  
    Hi

If i open the web version of gmail and compose a new message, and then attempt to click the "attach" button to attach a file located on my pre, it doesn't do anything - the button just flashes.

mind you, the other buttons seem to all behave normally - i.e. - Discard, Save Now.

Is this an issue with gmail or the Pre browser?

thanks!
    Why not just add the gmail account to your Pre's email app? You can attach pics from there. Gmail is probably thinking you are on a computer but since the pre's file system is different, it can't pull them up.
    Yeah, I'm not surprised that this doesn't work. The Pre's web browser has limitations and the local file system is pretty heavily protected/restricted too. You have to use the Pre's email app to attach files.
  4.    #4  
    Locally gmail works - but the reason for doing it from the browser is there are many websites which have the attach function - the Pre Browser should support upload functionality via HTTP or FTP, etc like the desktop versions.. unsure if this is a client or server side functionality issue