Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    i just synced my facebook birthdays to my pre via google calendars. did anyone who did this now have a sluggish calendar app. 5 seconds to switch between days where it used to be 1 second. 10 seconds for the app to load before it was 5 seconds. Is it the more events you have the slower the calendar app will run? just curious to others experiences with it.
    How did you sync facebook birthdays with google calender? There is no option for that, that I can see...
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    dont even try. not worth having a slow calendar. and i had to reset my whole google calendar acct, took 4 syncs to my phone to get my calendar back to fast speeds.

but if you really wanted to try it out, search for the program through facebook search. it'll actually donwload your birthdays in a file which you then can upload to gogle calendar.
    I had the same problem. Still looking for a solution. For now, I selected to not show that calendar on my "all calendars" view and it speeds it back up
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    audemars, how were u able to put it on your goog profile but not in ur main calendar? when i added the ical file it integrated it to my main goog calendar?