1.    #1  
    If your a Pre user and enjoy facebook, but hate the mobile facebook app and think the full site is to cramped, give lite.facebook.com a try... its pretty readable when you turn the Pre to landscape.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Will have try that, been using m.facebook.com which has worked pretty well for staus updates and new feeds, etc.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    fantastic suggestion! thank you!
  4.    #4  
    no problem
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    this is just the same thing as using facebook.com? yeah.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Wow! Not bad!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by drezilla View Post
    this is just the same thing as using facebook.com? yeah.
    basically the same, but its a stripped down UI so its easier to read and snappier... although it doesn't have chat so that my anger some...
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Are any of you using Friends Flow? Works great.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    Are any of you using Friends Flow? Works great.
    Friends Flow is legit... i use it instead of anything else... just thought i'd suggest lite.facebook.com for those who aren't homebrewing
    Thanks for the tip! I was using the full site but this is definitely better.
    Friends Flow is really great.. not a polished app, but still works a lot better than the other options. If you don't homebrew, lite is a good alternative.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I've been using friend flow for a few weeks now and I like very much.
  13. ame
    Global Posts
    2,716 Global Posts
    Does this populate your contacts? Does FriendsFlow? I do not want my FB list in my phone contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    give lite.facebook.com a try
    Strange...all I'm getting is a blank white screen...even tried scrolling, pinching, etc. Nothing there!
    I'm just gonna put my love in here for FriendsFlow too. Not a perfect App, but better than web alternatives.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Does this populate your contacts? Does FriendsFlow? I do not want my FB list in my phone contacts.
    No it doesnt add to your contacts. It shows the same friends you see on your facebook.com depending on your privacy settings. Its easy to comment on your friends status and veiw their post.

Its not perfect yet but it is easier to use than the full site. Give it a try, they keep tweeking it all the time...

I'm with ya on not wanting all my facebook friends in my phone contacts. We should be able choose.
    FriendsFlow FTW
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Thanks!! I'll hav 2 try this b/c I can't stand the mobile version.