Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Argghh!!! the download link said version 9, but it was still version 8.2 that downloaded.
    Last edited by thehustleman; 09/09/2009 at 01:41 PM.
    I guess the Pre Update should be streaming anytime now
    Excellent!! Even though i dont use iTunes.
    Yay... my download stopped at 23%... Stupid Apple. At least this means I don't have to worry about it.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    whats the word
    Downloading it myself right now.
    Trying to DL now and keeps timing out at 26%
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    High Five!

They're getting hammered on downloads so thanks for the update. If it's going to take 56min more for an 82MB download then the iPhone OS 3.1 update is going to take a month.
    Waiting to see if I need to update now.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Why are you keeping us waiting?
    Nows wheres the 2.1
    argghhh. This is the kind of speed I expect from Apple... lol. Now at 6.86 kb/sec. Should be done around lunchtime tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    my internet here is ridiculously bad. Somebody shoot me an email when they get it tested? dieter@precentral.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    my internet here is ridiculously bad. Somebody shoot me an email when they get it tested? dieter@precentral.net
    Apple's servers are bad. Don't blame your internet...

Just kidding. I already know that there are 6.3 billion people trying to download this right now.
    Dieter,

I doubt it's your internet. My speed for the iTunes download has been jumping between 150kbps and 10 kbps
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Mine is almost done. Will post if I can or can not sync.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I've downloaded 9, installing now.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I got 9 installed but. I'm not familiar with iTunes, but when I plugged it in and selected media sync it did not pop up in iTunes. Maybe I don't know how it works.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alansned View Post
    I got 9 installed but. I'm not familiar with iTunes, but when I plugged it in and selected media sync it did not pop up in iTunes. Maybe I don't know how it works.
    so open itunes now....... and see if the pre shows up
    Quote Originally Posted by alansned View Post
    Ok Palm get to work NOW!
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast