Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alansned View Post
    I got 9 installed but. I'm not familiar with iTunes, but when I plugged it in and selected media sync it did not pop up in iTunes. Maybe I don't know how it works.
    rut ro
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Media Sync has never worked for me so no big loss either way.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Wasn't there an Engadget article about three weeks ago about Apple suddenly allowing all sorts of players to be recognized as part of strategy from here on out? I thought this 'battle' to keep the Pre recognized has been over for a while now.

That said, iTunes is trash and will never be on my laptop again.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    No syncing for the Pre in iTunes 9
    dfdfdf.JPG

Same here downloaded and installed and no syncing at all. Hate you apple
    someone email Dieter. And THIS is THE REASON 1.2 is delayed folks. Lets go Palm, get to work. Thanks iharley
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I wonder if the older iPods work.
    I bet you palm knew this as of yesterday and thats why the WebOS 1.2 was pulled, and delayed. Its almost a certain fact. But its also good that it was pulled becuase then palm has a fix up there selve.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Nothing. Don't see anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ok so this thread is worthless. someone start a new one titled "iTunes 9 DOES break Pre sync!"
    well, if it is broken we need to change the thread title to say it "does" break.

That will also mean a few days for 1.2 I bet. Palm took the break seriously last time and pushed an update. I can totally believe they woild do it again.
    on it, this is definitely confirmed?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yeah, change the thread title before a flood of people complain that they upgraded and it's not working for them.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    someone email Dieter. And THIS is THE REASON 1.2 is delayed folks. Lets go Palm, get to work. Thanks iharley
    It's sad, but I think you're right. Egos are big in this realm, and I think Rubenstein is really enjoying tweaking Apple and Jobs. It's a very lame reason to delay 1.2 IMO. And iTunes 9 appears much more complex w/added features/sharing etc. Hope Palm doesn't delay 4ever just to make this work. Why not send out 1.2 now and then send 1.21 when they get sync working again?
    i hope itunes sync wasn't the only reason the update was delayed.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Im curious as to how it has been stopped by Apple.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Doesn't work for me either. Don't use it anyway, but I was just interested in seeing if the drama was about to unfold.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    already on the front page... dang he's quick!
    Ah here we go. Someone change this thread title
    been changed already.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast