1.    #1  
    I have found that when I edit an event on my computer on the Google calendar web page, that change will be reflected on my Pre's calendar.

I have also found that when I edit an existing event on my Pre, the change is NOT reflected on the Google calendar web page, even when I manually sync the Pre under the calendar preferences.

Has anyone found this problem and, if so, has anybody found a solution to it?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mnlitig8r View Post
    I have found that when I edit an event on my computer on the Google calendar web page, that change will be reflected on my Pre's calendar.

I have also found that when I edit an existing event on my Pre, the change is NOT reflected on the Google calendar web page, even when I manually sync the Pre under the calendar preferences.

My sync seems to be working fine. I can add an event on my Pre calendar and a few minutes later it will be on my online Google calendar. I wish I had a fix for you.
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
    Quote Originally Posted by mnlitig8r View Post

Same problem here. Someone suggested removing the GCal account from your pre and re-adding it. I'm about to try it, as soon as I can get a good data connection. Coverage @ work stinks.

YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by REVNU View Post
    My sync seems to be working fine. I can add an event on my Pre calendar and a few minutes later it will be on my online Google calendar. I wish I had a fix for you.
    FWIW, I can add events on my pre and they sync. It's when I EDIT the event from my pre that it either doesn't sync the change, or in the case of an all-day event, simply removes it completely from GCal.