Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    Are they REALLY gonna wait until December to release the facebook ap they ALREADY HAVE FOR webos with the Pixi....REALLY PALM? Why not release it now?....Dont tell me bugs...etc.
  2. #2  
    Bugs...etc
  3. bruba's Avatar
    Posts
    743 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Bugs...etc
    Yep, def bugs...etc.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Are they REALLY gonna wait until December to release the facebook ap they ALREADY HAVE FOR webos with the Pixi....REALLY PALM? Why not release it now?....Dont tell me bugs...etc.
    source?
  5. #5  
    If you watch the video on Engadget, it's not finished yet. Josh asks "are there any other screens we can see in Facebook" and the Palm rep says "not yet."
  6. pathymo's Avatar
    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #6  
    Because I genuinely don't know, who exactly develops the application? Is it actually Palm, or is it a third party developer?

    I don't think I'd want the facebook app that is apparently on the Pixi.... as is stated on the precentral main page, its quite limited in functionality. I'm fine with using the actual site or even the mobile site until a well functioning app is released. Not to mention I didn't buy the phone for facebook so its not really a priority.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pathymo View Post
    Because I genuinely don't know, who exactly develops the application? Is it actually Palm, or is it a third party developer?

    I don't think I'd want the facebook app that is apparently on the Pixi.... as is stated on the precentral main page, its quite limited in functionality. I'm fine with using the actual site or even the mobile site until a well functioning app is released. Not to mention I didn't buy the phone for facebook so its not really a priority.
    watch the vid on engadget...the apps lookin nice!
  8. ssrjazz's Avatar
    Posts
    786 Posts
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    #8  
    Wonder if they're waiting for flash support so you can see videos ppl post to FB?
  9. pathymo's Avatar
    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    watch the vid on engadget...the apps lookin nice!
    meh... I'm sure it'll be great once its ready and released. For me, mobile site, regular site, or friendsflow works fine.
  10. #10  
    doesn't sound very good from the video description.
  11. #11  
    Is it me or does that facebook app look n sound like friendsflow but visualy more polished?
  12. #12  
    This is an offical app, infinitely more possibilites than what friendsflow will be able to offer
  13. #13  
    From the video, it's pretty obvious that the app is so far from done that it's not funny. Phrases like "we're not showing those screens," and "these are the only screens we're showing" are code for "we only wrote the photo part of the app so far." Maybe Thanksgiving time if we're good, but December is reasonable. Plus, what functionality do they put in the app versus embedded in the OS?
  14. zachz's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    #14  
    this is like dangling candy in front of a kid and then eating it... f that release the damn app
  15. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #15  
    i don't see why people need the facebook app when you have Welcome to Facebook | Facebook. double tap and zoom as needed and its as good as being at your pc.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    i don't see why people need the facebook app when you have Welcome to Facebook | Facebook. double tap and zoom as needed and its as good as being at your pc.
    pleeeease don't get me started, i don't have time to murder this failed argument, not this early in the morning
  17. qst4's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    #17  
    lol@Vick
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Are they REALLY gonna wait until December to release the facebook ap they ALREADY HAVE FOR webos with the Pixi....REALLY PALM? Why not release it now?....Dont tell me bugs...etc.
    Hopefully 'holidays' means Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday. Halloween is probably pushing it...but best holiday.
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    Wonder if they're waiting for flash support so you can see videos ppl post to FB?
    ive officially given up on flash for WebOS. it's a unicorn.
  20. gage006's Avatar
    Posts
    543 Posts
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyleemoon View Post
    ive officially given up on flash for WebOS. it's a unicorn.
    There's a quote from Adobe that it's coming in October, where have you been?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions