Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uh can this facebook app use push notifcations through the background? If not then its a lost cause
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    There's a quote from Adobe that it's coming in October, where have you been?
    on vacation in skepticismdom.
  3. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Engadget has a hands-on where the Palm techie says facebook will be released when the Pixie ships. During the hands-on he explains that the profile view isn't even ready yet. Even if they did release it now it would have 0 usefulness.
    One thing we can gather is that the ''Accordian/folding'' is brought from calendar. But not sure why.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    At least they showed that they are working on something, so that's something to appease the facebook masses whereas before it was just a lack of any info
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    Bugs...etc
    Bah. Delaying things because of bugs in an OS are one thing, but bugs in a highly anticipated app is another. I'm not saying they should rush it out, but I wouldn't mind a beta program because even with bugs it would still probably be better than the site versions (for some people).
    I'm impressed at Palm's quick work on updates and a facebook app. Consider Android which has the backing of Google...they are recently (today?) getting an official facebook app.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12